Monday, September 27, 2010

Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene at a Vampire Weekend Concert

JoeJonasAshleyGreeneVampire.jpg
After not being photographed together for weeks, Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene posed for a fan last night at the Vampire Weekend concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
"Vampire Weekend at the Hollywood Bowl last night was a really great show!!" Ashley Tweeted. And Joe is no stranger to the band as well -- remember, he was in their music video for "Giving Up the Gun."
Joe and Ashley's hang out comes on the heels of rumors that she brought him to meet her parents in Jacksonville, FL this weekend, where they were spotted eating at a California Pizza Kitchen and cuddling at the Ritz Bar.
"Not sure I could be any happier right now :) I'm very thankful." Ashley Tweeted on Saturday night. And Joe echoed the sentiment by Tweeting just hours later, "Life is wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...