Sunday, September 19, 2010

Justin Says: Girlfriends Are Trouble!

Is the world's biggest pop star looking for a GF? No frickin' way!

"I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age," Justin Bieber recently admitted. "Girls are fun to hang out with but, like, having that one steady girl... we're constantly traveling and one girl's not gonna really work... I don't really have any crushes at the moment."

Really? None at all? What about that whole Selena Gomez movie date thing? Hmmm...

Well, in any case, it doesn't sound like JBiebz is ready to settle down. Oh well the Biebs is on tour right now I'm guessing he's too busy to date anyone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...