Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Nursery Named After Joe Jonas!

Talk about dedication!

Joe Jonas
recently took a little trip to the hospital where he came into the world and was surprised to find that the nursery had actually been named after him. Sweet!

Joe was so touched that he tweeted, "I Just stopped by the hospital I was born at. They dedicated the nursery after me. Really cool. Thank you." Awww. (Of course, the gesture wasn't random. Being the good guy he is, Joe actually donated $10,000 to a charity associated with the hospital. So the naming was a big thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...