Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Selena Gomez Talks About Justin Bieber to Ryan Seacrest

RyanSeacrestSelenaGomez.jpg
Despite rumors that she and Justin Bieber are dating, Selena Gomez quickly shot them down this morning when she helped Ryan Seacrest cohost his radio show saying the two are just friends.
"So, are you guys dating?" Ryan asked Selena.
"NO!" Selena said "Noooo!"
But their convo didn't stop there, Ryan then asked Selena about Justin's mentor Usher, who Selena admits swoons over!
"I could be a step-mom [to Usher's kids]," she joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...