Friday, September 10, 2010

Are You Excited about Ke$ha's new album?



Pop superstar Ke$ha is coming out with new songs for a deluxe edition of her hit album, Animal! Ke$ha said in a recent interview, "I wrote every song on my record. It's a pretty honest representation of me and the last six or seven years of my life, and none of it's fake." Some songs off the album include: "D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R.," "Boots and Boys," and "Animal." We love Ke$ha's fun and edgy style, and every one of her songs becomes an instant dance hit! I can't wait to hear the new album in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...