Sunday, September 12, 2010

Zac Efron talks about his future movie roles!


In an interview with Wonderland magazine Zac Efron talked about his future in the movie industry, saying:
"Everyone wants to know what the answer is but the problem is, I don’t know. Nobody knows. All you can really do is follow your heart. I want to find things that I can bring something to, that are different, that are cool – for an audience today that’s so intelligent. I know this audience, I’ve grown up with them. I’m a product of this generation and I know how smart we are. I know the material that we crave in movies today – we’re not seeing a lot of it. It’s unfortunate. We need to not be afraid to take risks in film; take cool concepts that might not be commercial but find a way to make them mainstream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...