Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keke Palmer Wants To Be An American Idol Judge!

Watch out, J.Lo.

Yesterday, True Jackson VP star Keke Palmer opened up about her career and passions on Good Day New York, including her desire to be a judge on American Idol!

"I could be up there with Ryan Seacrest, that would be tight! To be up there killin' it with Ryan?" she said.

Hmmm. Well, they already hired two new judges for AI after Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi and Ellen Degeneres left. Room for one more "true" original?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...