Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't Wait for the New Harry Potter Movie?



We've got exciting news for all you Harry Potter fans: the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I trailer is here! Harry, Ron and Hermione are back for the final chapter of the Potter series, and from the look of things, it is going to be one epic adventure!
In the first installment of the two-part movie, the trio leaves Hogwarts and sets off on a journey to defeat the evil Voldemort once and for all. The movie hits theaters on Nov. 19, and we couldn't be more excited about it! Check out the trailer above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...