Monday, September 27, 2010

Justin: "I Could Fall In Love With A Fan!"

Our Fever has officially skyrocketed!

Why? Well, it's because Justin Bieber has finally said the "L word" over Twitter when it comes to his biggest supporters.

"I get asked all the time would I date a fan and my answer I would date whoever I fall IN LOVE with, and yes that could be a fan," he confessed. OMG!

JBiebz also let us know that his video for "U Smile" will debut on E! News on September 30 at 7pm/6c. And that it's specially dedicated to his fans, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...