Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Year Without Rain Photoshoot!

I've added Selena's photoshoot of A Year Without Rain in the gallery! I must say it's amazing! Selena looks totally gorgeous! I also made separate folders for different photoshoots to organize the gallery so it's easier for you guys to find out what you are looking for. Click here to see the "AYWR" photoshoot. Please credit me & the right full owner of the pictures if you use them because I spend a lot of time looking for these photos  and then uploading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...