Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Selena Gomez dishes about being a Gleek!

selena:adamRose:disney.jpg
Recently, Selena spilled that she's a fan of Glee! "I am," she spills. "Yes. I will be honest, I didn't watch the first season. But when I did the movie with Cory, I thought he was the nicest guy ever so I ended up watching the show and fell in love with it. I think it's so funny!"
And with tonight's episode with Britney Spears premiering, Selena said she'll be tuning in. "Yes! I can't wait," she said, saying her fave Brit song is 'Overprotected.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...