Thursday, September 16, 2010

Katy Not Over Her High School Heartbreak?

She dissed a guy and she liked it!

While Katy Perry was rocking the free concert she put on at her high school last week, the pop star spotted a familiar face in the crowd: her high school crush, Shane Lopes.

The bad news for Shane? He dated someone else and totally broke Katy's heart. Can you say, awkward?

Between songs, Katy reportedly announced to the crowd, "Is that Shane Lopes? You were the most popular kid in my class! But you never wanted to date me, it was always Amanda Wayne. Oh yeah, you really chose right honey. What's up. What's up now, player. I'm going to dedicate this next one to Shane Lopes everyone."

Katy's speech was then followed by an angst-ridden performance of her song, "Ur So Gay." Oh snap!

Of course, being blown off by crushes before, it's hard not to be Team Katy.
Talk about a teenage nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...