Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick Jonas!

NickJonas.jpg
Being a teenage rock star can be a daunting prospect, but for Nick Jonas, this year meant starring in hit TV show JONAS L.A. on Disney Channel, embarking on a world tour with his brothers, testing out a solo career, and taking center stage as Marius in Les Misérables. As Nick gets older, we can't wait to see what's in store for him in the future! Happy 18th Birthday, Nick!
Fun Facts About Nick:
-Nick announced his role in the musical Les Misérables through a fun riddle on Twitter! J-14 helped solve Nick's tweet, which turned out to be one of the biggest musical numbers in Les Mis called "One Day More"!
-Despite rumors about possible tension between him and Justin Bieber, Nick and the Biebs are actually really good friends! "Justin's a really nice person!" Nick tells J-14.
-Nick joked with J-14 that he once racked up a $900.00 bill on iTunes! "At 14 years old, I pretty much discovered iTunes' 'You should buy this as well' feature, so when you buy one thing it then says, 'Buy this! Buy this!' and at a certain point I racked up a bill of $900.00 on iTunes! I learned never to use that again, but I love music!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...