Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Demi's Dad Speaks Out About Her Rehab!

Family support? Check.

RadarOnline.com recently caught up with Demi Lovato's father, Patrick, to discuss the singer's recent rehab admission. And he has a lot to say!

"There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney," Patrick said when asked if he thought the pressure of Hollywood had affected Demi. "It's just going to happen."

He goes on to admit that he knew nothing about what Demi had been going through. Poor guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...