Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Taylor Swift Wins BMI Country Songwriter of the Year Award

TaylorSwiftBMIAwards.jpg
Taylor Swift is up to her old tricks -- breaking records, that is.
Last night, Taylor snagged the top honor at last night's BMI Awards in Nashville, winning the Country Songwriter of the Year award. At 20, Taylor was the youngest person to ever win the award.
Taylor also won the award for Country Song of the Year for her hit tune "You Belong With Me," making her the first to win that award three years in a row. She won the same award for "Love Story" in 2009 and "Teardrops on My Guitar" in 2008.
While Taylor hasn't commented on her BMI Awards yet, she did Tweet this from the show:
"At the BMI awards. It's got a red theme. They have hot tamales in the centerpiece at the table. Is it bad that I'm eating them? Classy.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...