Monday, November 1, 2010

Taylor Swift is Getting Her Own Perfume

TaylorSwiftSpeakNowAlbum.jpg
What's that sweet smell? Taylor Swift's new fragrance!
Taylor signed a deal with Elizabeth Arden to release her own perfume. But she's not just putting her name on it -- Taylor will be involved with everything from packaging to marketing. The perfume will hit stores in the fall of 2011.
"I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts," Taylor says. "Lately I've been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I'm really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance."
The announcement of Taylor's new perfume comes shortly after the news that Justin Bieber will also be introducing a new scent to the market -- the unisex fragrance "My World" will hit Walmart stores on November 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...