Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Want to Smell Like Taylor Swift?

Spritz on a little Taylor Swift!

The country star has teamed up with designer Elizabeth Arden to create a signature fragrance line.

"I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory, the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts," Tay said a statement about the new product (which doesn't have a name yet).

So what will it smell like? Well, on The Late Show With David Letterman last week, the host commented that the singer smelled like expensive wood. Tay explained that she'd been experimenting with mixing perfumes, and now we know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...