Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why Miley's Learning Street Fighting!

Hiiii-ya!
In Miley Cyrus' upcoming flick So Undercover, the pop star will play an undercover sorority girl who's really a street-smart private eye. Which means she needs some major butt-kicking skills.
And luckily, she's learning the ropes: "I've been actually doing all kinds of stuff. ... I've been doing fighting, like learning how to box ... mostly like street fighting, so knowing how to, like, if someone comes up from behind you, being able to defend yourself," Miley told MTV.
"I have a trainer and I have bruises everywhere from, like, kicking the bags. ... And I've learned how to use guns, which was really scary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...