Friday, November 5, 2010

Kanye Says: I Helped Taylor Become A Star!

Uh, delusional much?
Even though everyone has already moved wayyyy on from the Taylor Swift-Kanye West incident from the 2009 MTV VMAs, the rapper is still talking about it. And claims he should get a thank you!
"I feel completely empathetic and sympathize with that moment of her feeling bad, that spawned her to have one million magazine covers and be the most popular artist in the world," he said in the biggest non-apology-apology ever (via Celebuzz).
"But in that moment of her feeling bad, I do feel bad about being the cause of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...