Thursday, November 4, 2010

JBiebz On His Scent: Girls Will Go Crazy!

Smell ya later!

A week after it was announced that Justin Bieber would be creating a new unisex fragrance line, the singer has let his fans in on more scent-oriented plans... including a perfume just for his adoring female fans!

"I think that me making a female fragrance is just a different idea and I think it's going to be successful. I'm just really, really excited about it. It's going to be really big," Justin revealed.

Justin's perfume will be hitting high-end department stores in Summer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...