Friday, November 26, 2010

Kanye Disses Taylor AGAIN?

Imma let you finish Kanye, but can't you give it a rest?

After a performance in NYC last night, Kanye West went on yet ANOTHER rant about Taylor Swift.
"Taylor never came to my defense at any interview," Kanye said. "And rode the waves and rode it and rode it." WOW. Seems like someone's a little bitter!

Well, we know what Taylor will have to say about this one: "32 is still growing up." Except, um, he's 33 now. So...

Time to get over it, Kanye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...