Wednesday, November 3, 2010

JBiebz Calls Out Haters, Fist Pumps On Ellen!

You go, JBiebz!

Justin Bieber
was on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Wednesday November 3 and delivered an important message about dealing with bullies.

"Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad, I'm 16 and I don't have chest hair. I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come," he explained. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny."

After addressing the hateration, The Bieb tapped into his inner Jersey Shore and actually fistpumped with the talk show host (GTL!).

Then Ellen asked  him about his love life. And he hinted at going on a date with Selena Gomez! "We were at a high school football game and [Selena] came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...