Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Miley Cyrus wax figure unveiled at Madrid museum!

Miley.jpg
Miley Cyrus has already received one of pop culture's highest honors: having a wax figure created in your likeness at Madame Tussaud's in New York City. Now, Mi's going international. The Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain just unveiled a brand new wax figure of Miley last Thursday. Check it out:



mileywaxfigure.jpg
I think it doesn't look at thing like her. It's just a waste of wax. I think the New York has is way better. What do u think of this new wax figure? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...