Friday, November 26, 2010

Taylor: I Give Bad Advice About Boys!

When it comes to relationships, even Taylor will admit... she's not that Swift.
"I was filled with advice! I'd tell my friends things like, 'Don't accept that apology! That isn't sincere!" Or He hung out with his ex-girlfriend? Get rid of him," the pop star told Allure magazine (she's on the December cover).
 
"But love is never that simple. Now I'm finally getting the idea it's the one thing I don't need to have a strategy for. I can only write the material I know, which is what happens to me."
Maybe that's where she's going wrong? One thing we do know about guys: They probably don't like it when you write songs about how jerky they are.
It does make for good chart-toppers, though!
To see more of Tay in Allure, check out the some behind-the-scenes shots of her photoshoot RIGHT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...