Friday, November 26, 2010

Taylor Swift Announces "Speak Now" Tour Dates!

Get your tickets now, or forever hold your peace!

So here's the scoop: She's starting it off on February 19 in Singapore, and will be hitting the states on May 27th in Omaha, Nebraska. And tickets start at only $25 bucks! 
"I'm so excited to go back out on tour again in 2011!" Tay said in a statement. "The Fearless Tour was so much fun and even more unforgettable than I ever imagined, and I can't wait to get back out and play my new music from Speak Now! The fans have been so amazing, and I'm thrilled to play in new cities around the world and meet even more of my fans in 2011!" 
Check out the complete list of tour dates HERE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...