Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why Selena's Such a Stylista!

Now here's a great sign!

In a recent interview, Selena Gomez talked horoscopes and her clothing line, "Dream Out Loud," which she said was inspired by a fan... and the cosmos.

Apparently, the Wizards of Waverly Place star spotted a great outfit that one of her admirers wore one day that she just had to have. "I wanted to feel like that all the time!" Sel revealed. Well, fair enough...

When she started talking 'scopes, Sel opened up about being a Cancer: meaning she's sensitive, confident, and emotional.

And she's on the cusp of a Leo - characterized as proud, independent, and the center of attention

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...