Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First look: Justin Bieber's "My Worlds Acoustic" Album!

Justin-Bieber-My-Worlds-Acoustic.jpg
Justin is set to release his "My Worlds Acoustic" album in Wal-Mart stores on November 26 and here's your first look at the cover! Also, check out the track listing, a new song is added!
1. One Time

2. Baby

3. One Less Lonely Girl

4. Down To Earth

5. U Smile
6. Stuck In The Moment

7. Favorite Girl (Live)

8. That Should Be Me

9. Never Say Never - Featuring Jaden Smith

10. Pray (new song!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...