Saturday, March 19, 2011

Are You Excited for Selena's New Album?


In a recent interview, Sel dished about the new record, saying, "There's a lot more depth in this album." The album, which she helped write, will show how she's grown up in the past year. Sel also spilled about her favorite song from the record, saying, "It's very sweet. It's kind of a ballad, but not really. It's basically about living in the moment; it's about enjoying right now. I'm very much enjoying right now. I'm in a good place." We'd be in a good place right now too if we had a BF as cute as Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...