Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Sonny With A Chance" Gets A New Title!

Sonny With A Chance Of... a name change?!
Sonny With A Chance star Brandon Mychal Smith just revealed some surprising news: Since Demi Lovato's on a career break, Sonny will be taking the show within a show's title, So Random! 
"With a show like ours, and any great show that I've seen in the past, each season you focus on a different concept," Brandon explains. "...This season you'll be able to see So Random, see why we are where we are today in regards to being the teen idols that we are. You'll be able to see how we bring the funny every week."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...