Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big News: Selena Confirms Her Relationship with Justin!



Selena Gomez has finally admitted the inevitable -- she and Justin Bieber are totally together! We're thrilled they've finally officially come out as as a couple, and Sel also added some revealing tidbits about how she feels about all the commenters who've reacted negatively to their couple status. "It's hard. It hurts, it really does. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot but I try not to focus on it. I have a strong family and great fans. But I have to agree with them sometimes. I loved Jesse McCartney. I was obsessed with him. He dated Katie Cassidy when he was 16 or 17. I hated her, absolutely hated her. I was mortified that he was with Katie and I wanted to be with him. He was my screen-saver! I just did a movie (Monte Carlo) with Katie Cassidy and she was the nicest person ever," Selena confesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...