Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Miley Cyrus Returns to Twitter


Almost a year and a half after making a YouTube rap to announce that she quit Twitter, Miley Cyrus is finally Tweeting again!
While Miley hasn't reactivated her own Twitter, she did Tweet to all her fans using record producers Rock Mafia's account. "This is my new way to connect," Miley Tweeted, along with the above TwitPic. "When I need to speak out I will tweet from @Rock_Mafia ROCK MAFIA FOREVER xMC."
Rock Mafia added that Miley "will tweet from here till we convince her to make a new account!!!! ;)" Miley's fans are definitely on board with the star's social networking return -- Miley's brief "11:23 xMC" Tweet, in reference to her November 23 birthday, quickly caused #1123MC to trend worldwide.
But a few hours later, Miley Tweeted, "Wanted to make it clear I'M NOT rejoining Twitter. Im only using it when with RM writing! Fans are the best way to get inspired. love u xMC"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...