Sunday, March 20, 2011

Details on How Justin and Selena First Met!


 Sel did a recent interview where she shared the of how they met  surprising story: "Actually his manager called my mom, who's my manager." Justin was too shy to make the first move himself, especially when he's confessed he's always thought she was pretty. He even said in an interview back in 2009, "I think she's cute... I think she's a cutie." It just took Sel a while to see him as more than a friend! Either way, we're glad these two did meet, because they make an adorable couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...