Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Joe Opens Up About Breakup With Taylor Swift!

Is there a JoBro diss track on the way?
In this month's issue of Details magazine, Joe Jonas made a few roundabout comments about the infamous 27-second phone call he made to dump Taylor Swift, which sparked Tay's song "Forever and Always".
"I think all artists have a right to write about what happens to them," Joe shared. "But I have a right to write about things too... I think there's a lot of scenarious where people might want to hear my side of the story."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...