Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big News: Miley's Parent's Call Off Divorce!


Good news for the Cyrus family today! Miley's parents have decided to call off their divorce and are working on reuniting their family. Billy Ray Cyrus spilled in an interview that he "wants to put his family back together." Miley's dad also revealed that "things are the best they've ever been" and that he and Miley are super close again saying, "I feel like we are the daddy and daughter that we were before Hannah Montana happened." We're so happy to hear that they've worked things out and that they're continuing to be a supportive family to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...