Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chelsea Kane "A Day In My Life"!!!




Above you can put yourself in Chelsea Kane’s shoes for the day as you follow her through a day in her life thanks to Teen.com’s “My Day My Life” segment. You will get to see what Chelsea eats for breakfast every morning and find out what a typical day for the Disney star is like. You’ll also get to hear a lot about her competing this season on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars” reality competition show. We’re definitely rooting for Chelsea on DWTS! Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...