Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Demi Lovato Returns to Twitter After Five-Month Break

On Tuesday evening, Demi Lovato sent her nearly 3 million loyal Twitter followers an unexpected Tweet: "Guess who's baaaaaaaack...!!!!!!!"
The star's account @ddlovato had previously been deactivated since last October when she checked into a treatment center for "emotional and physical issues."

Within minutes of posting her return Tweet, Demi received an outpouring of replies from friends and fans, prompting her to follow up with a second Tweet 20 minutes later, saying, "I love you guys SO MUCH... this support is UNBELIEVABLE!! I'm tearing up I'm so thankful..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...