Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miley Cyrus: "I May or May Not Be Single"


Miley Cyrus will kick off her Gypsy Heart tour on April 29, and she just confessed to an Australian radio station that she when she comes to their country, she won't be coming solo. "I'm definitely not coming to Australia single," she said.
Miley went on to say that she has a thing for Australian boys, which hinted that she might be back with her Australian ex, Liam Hemsworth. "We're really close," she said. "I may or may not be single, but I love Australian boys, obviously."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...