Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Joe Jonas opens up about Demi Lovato!


Demi Lovato has reached out to fans about how well she's doing since leaving a treatment center for "emotional and physical issues: and has even been tweeting with former BFF Selena Gomez! Now her good friend Joe is trying to reach out, too. Joe told Teen Revista, "I haven't seen Demi lately, but maybe I will. I hope to see her soon, because even if the media says we're mad with each other, that's not true. I can't say what is going to happen in the future. I made changes in my musical life -- with my solo music project different from the band -- but I am telling you that I will recover the friendship I had with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...