Thursday, March 17, 2011

Selena: I Don't Encourage Justin's 'Stache!

Better forget about Mustache March, Justin.
In a recent interview with SiriusXM, Selena Gomez opened up about Justin Bieber! Well... his mustache, at least.
Hosts Rich Davis and Stanley T asked Selena about Justin's endeavor to sprout a 'stache, and here's how the convo went down:
Rich: Do you encourage the mustache?

Sel: I actually don’t.
 
Stan: Did you tell him that?

Sel: Of course I did.

Rich: But he’s doing it anyway?

Sel: Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...