Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Justin Says: Selena's Hot!

Call her Sizzlin' Selena!
It a recent interview with UK's The People, Justin Bieber opened up about Selena Gomez. And specifically, just how cute he finds her!
"She's hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is," Justin commented. 
That's not the only reason he likes her, though: "It's so important  that a girl makes me laugh... I like to mess around and pull jokes on people so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humour. That's Selena for sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...