Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Crazy Gift Ellen Gave Selena!

Someone's going to be sleeping well tonight!
On The Ellen Degeneres Show this morning, Ellen shamelessly grilled Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber. And specifically, the fact that she'd said he was like her "little brother" on Ellen's show!
Here's how their convo went:
"I didn't lie to you. I didn't, though. I'll say that," Selena said.
"No, you didn't blatantly lie," Ellen agreed. "A little brother is not someone you want to date"

"Well, no," Selena laughed. "That would be weird." Weird indeed!
Once they got that awkward situation out of the way, Ellen presented Sel with a very special gift: A pillow with JB's face on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...