Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Does Justin want to date Miley?

justin:miley.jpg
Z100, one of our fave radio stations here in NYC, just did an interview with Justin Bieber and got the cutie talking about Miley and Selena. JBiebs sqashed the rumors right away that he was crushing on Selena, saying, "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her!" When the DJ then asked if he'd ever date Miley, Justin replied, "Nooooooooo. Not my type!"
So let's dish, what celeb girl do YOU think would be perfect for Justin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...