Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hex Hall Sneak Peek: Chapter 1

HexHall.jpg








Yesterday ,I introduced you to your  newest fave book: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, and today, we have a sneak peek of the first chapter! After drawing too much attention to her secret abilities on prom night, Sophie Mercer's parents decide to take drastic measures and send her to Hex Hall, a creepy boarding school for witches, warlocks, faeries, and other magical teens! You'll never guess what happens when she arrives... Click here to read the first chapter and check back tomorrow to get a sneak peek of another chapter of Hex Hall before it hits bookstores on March 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...