Monday, February 22, 2010

Spotted: Nick Takes Selena on a Golf Date!

selenanick.jpg



We're starting the day with Nelena scoop just for you! So, what did the rumored couple do this past weekend? Well, Nick challenged Selena to a round of his fave game -- golf! The two were seen pushing their pink and blue golf caddies yesterday afternoon at a course in LA! Nick also showed his support for the Olympics, as he was seen wearing a Team USA jacket.
We also hear that Selena reportedly picked up a gift for Nick during a recent shopping trip in Texas. She bought him a watch, which was engraved with the phrase "Check the time ... I love you right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...