Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kevin James To Host Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards

KevinJamesHostingKCA.jpg
Ready to LOL? Paul Blart: Mall Cop's Kevin James will be hosting Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards!
"I have been lucky enough to live more than my share of dreams -- a hit TV show, a hit movie, a beautiful family, and, of course, that prize-winning watermelon I grew last summer," Kevin says. "Yet throughout it all, I've had this nagging feeling that my journey wasn't complete. Oh, sure, it's been quite a ride, but it lacked something... something green, slimy, oozing, slippery and dangerous! That's right -- there's been no slime... until today! In short, I guess you could say hosting the Kids' Choice Awards completes me."
This year's KCA nominees include The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Selena Gomez, Miranda Cosgrove, Zac Efron, and Keke Palmer. Check out the complete list here. The awards show will air live on Nickelodeon on Saturday, March 27, at 8 pm ET/PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...