Saturday, February 13, 2010

Justin Bieber Kicks Off "We Are the World" Video

Eighty of Hollywood's biggest stars banded together to sing "We Are The World 25 for Haiti," which premiered tonight on the Winter Olympics. But among all the megastars, who was the one to sing the very first note? Yup! None other than J-14 favorite Justin Bieber!
Others who participated include Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, P!nk, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Hudson, Jason Mraz, Keri Hilson, Adam Levine, Jordin Sparks, Usher, Nicole Richie, Robin Thicke, Josh Groban, Iyaz, Orianthi, Drake, Wil.I.Am, Katharine McPhee, Joel Madden, Benji Madden, Julianne Hough, and tons more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...