Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Meaghan Martin!

MeaghanMartinBirthday.jpg
This Camp Rock chica has had a busy year starring in the new ABC Family series 10 Things I Hate About You and filming Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (due for release later this year)! Today, Meaghan Martin celebrates her 18th birthday! Happy Birthday, Meaghan!
Fun Facts About Meaghan
- Meaghan dished exclusively to J-14 two of her fave places to clothing shop: Express and Target!
- Meg and M&M are two nicknames this actress got when she was in school. Along with "Metal Mouth" and "Train Tracks" when she had braces, aw!
- When J-14 asked Meaghan her Twi-status, she said Team Edward for Bella and "Team Jacob for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...