Saturday, February 27, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: What did Justin Bieber Tell Us about “Never Let You Go”?


Justin Bieber announced some pretty big news on his Twitter about his second single off his upcoming album My World 2.0. In case you haven’t heard yet, the next song off My World is one of our faves “Never Let You Go”! Justin tweeted, “Next Tuesday after my bday (help ‘Baby’ get to #1 for my bday!! Lol) I will release ‘Never Let You Go’ finally on iTunes from My World 2.0!!!” I've loved this song since I first heard him perform it at his first album release party in LA last November. To get everyone excited for next week’s release, Tiger Beat  put together a little video of Justin performing “Never Let You Go” and what he EXCLUSIVELY revealed to Bop and Tiger Beat about the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...