Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tiffany Thornton!

TiffanyThortonEngaged.jpg
Sonny With a Chance and Hatching Pete star Tiffany Thornton has a lot to celebrate this Valentine's Day. Not only is it her 24th bday but this Disney star announced her engagement just last week! Congratulations and happy birthday, Tiffany!

 Fun Facts About Tiffany:
-Tiffany dished exclusively to J-14 that one of her favorite movies is Mean Girls.
-Though she admits to listening to all kinds of music, Boyz II Men is her favorite group of all time!
-One of her guilty pleasures includes watching crime shows. "They always suck me in and I end up watching too many -- then I get freaked out because it shows how crazy people can be," she spills.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...