Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Joe Jonas Spotted Out on a Date Last Night in LA!

SPL156416_018
(Picture by: Splash News)
Joe Jonas has been spotted solo all over L.A. recently, riding bikes, leaving shops and going out to eat. But last night, Joe was spotted leaving Little Dom’s restaurant with an unnamed mystery blonde girl! OMG! It looks like Joe was on a hot date! We wonder who this girl is and whether or not Joe is diving into a serious relationship! Joe dished to People a few weeks ago that as of now, “This is the longest I’ve ever been single actually.” Maybe Joe’s been bit by the love bug after seeing Kevin happily married to wife Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...